Begin with DANCE DISCOVERY - Sign up for trial ClassWe are currently registering for our Summer Classes which are for as many as 8 weeks from June 25 to August 13. The Discovery Class is Tuesdays from 5:30-6:30. Additional classes may be added based on enrollment. If your child will be entering 1st grade in the fall, consider the Ballet 1 Prep class on Tuesday from 4:30-5:30.
Do your children dance around the house all day, put on shows for you or do you want a fun way to teach them motor skills, teamwork, listening, patterns and more? Dance Discovery classes begin as young as for kids as young as 3 and continue through Kindergarten. Each class period includes creative movement, ballet technique and tap for rhythm. Look forward to a fun year, ending with a recital performance.
Research shows that kids who are actively involved in music:
- do better in reading and math when they start school
- are better able to focus and control their bodies
- play better with others and have higher self-esteem.
Combining music and movement
- helps preschoolers learn self control,
- develop gross motor skills, and
- work on memory.
Kids also learn:
- listening skills and much more.
Most importantly it’s FUN!
CALL TO FIND THE CLASS FOR YOUR CHILD - 281-444-4566.