UPDATED! - SAME GREAT CLASSES. MORE FLEXIBLE PROGRAM.
- Still get first trial class free.
- Enroll in program for a one time fee of $25.
- Purchase a card on how many classes you want to take and how much money you want to save:
4 hour card for $60; 8 hours for $96 or 15 hours from $150 (plus a bonus hour)
Great for anyone who wants to take dance classes but isn't in or pre-professional program and doesn't participate in our recital. Also a great dancer for drill team and dancers in other programs who can't come on a set schedule.
Dance for Fun & Fitness - Sign Up for a Free Trial Class
People interested in our Teen/Adult classes include:
- Experienced dancers looking for more studio time to supplement their training.
- "Former" dancers who want to continue to take class or are returning to class after not taking for several years.
- Current dance teachers who want to take class from our instructors.
- Inexperienced dancers 12 and up who want to try out dance and may eventually transition to pre-professional training.
- All the rest of us who would love to take dance as a fun form of fitness.
While we follow the same general policies and rate schedules for our teen/adult classes as our other classes, there are some variations.
- Attire is very flexible. Any fitness wear is acceptable. Ballet shoes should be worn for ballet classes.
- Adult schedules can be erratic. We encourage you to sign up for classes a month at a time for cost savings over the $20 per hour drop in rate, but we are quite lenient with the time period it takes you to complete your paid for classes. There is no registration fee for adults.
Our ongoing daytime adult ballet class is on Fridays from 11:00 - 12:30.
current list of teen/adult classes Tuesday night BALLET with Robert from 7:30-9; Wednesday LEAPS & TURNS with Cece from 4:45-6;
Thursday JAZZ with Cece from 7:30-8:30; and Friday daytime BALLET with Robert from 11a.m. to 12:30 p.m.