UPDATED! - SAME GREAT CLASSES. MORE FLEXIBLE PROGRAM.
- Still get first trial class free.
- Enroll in program for a one time fee of $25. (Waived for those purchasing a $150 class card.)
- Purchase a card on how many classes you want to take and how much money you want to save:
4 class card for $60; 8 class for $96 or 16 class from $150.
Great for anyone who wants to take dance classes but isn't in or pre-professional program and doesn't participate in our recital. Also a great answer for drill team and dancers in other programs who can't come to class on a set schedule.
Dance for Fun & Fitness - Sign Up for a Free Trial Class
People interested in our Teen/Adult classes include:
- Experienced dancers looking for more studio time to supplement their training.
- "Former" dancers who want to continue to take class or are returning to class after not taking for several years.
- Current dance teachers who want to take class from our instructors.
- Inexperienced dancers 12 and up who want to try out dance and may eventually transition to pre-professional training.
- All the rest of us who would love to take dance as a fun form of fitness.
While we follow the same general policies and rate schedules for our teen/adult classes as our other classes, there are some variations.
- Attire is very flexible. Any fitness wear is acceptable. Ballet shoes should be worn for ballet classes.
- Adult schedules can be erratic. We use a class card system with a one time registration fee of $25 when you purchase your first card. Drop in rate is $20 per class with classes less than $10 per class when you purchase our 16 class card.
current list of teen/adult classes
School year (August 19, 2013 - May 30, 2014 except for studio holidays):
- Monday evenings - Ballet from 7:45 - 9 pm
- Wednesday daytime - Ballet from 10 - 11:30 am
- Thursday evenings - Leaps and Turns 4:45 - 6; Jazz 7:45 - 9 pm
- Friday daytime - Ballet from 10 - 11:30 am